Precision Business Solutions is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time Systems Administrator position. As Precision Business Solutions serves as the IT Department for our clients, the primary responsibilities will include addressing incoming service requests and conducting project work related to Windows servers, network devices, and associated hardware, software and mobile devices.
Service requests are primarily received via email or phone, and resolved remotely. Strong communication skills are required. We work closely in a team oriented environment, and pride ourselves in offering a high level of service to our clients.
- Monitors helpdesk to provide second and third level support for servers, network devices, workstations and associated hardware and software.
- Works closely with other technicians to resolve helpdesk requests and complete IT projects.
- Installs, configures and maintains servers and network devices.
- Supports client business critical software such as Office, QuickBooks and Sage.
- Provides end-user training as needed.
- Develops and updates support documentation.
- Creates estimates for the purchase of hardware and software.
- Conducts security vulnerability scans.
- Travels onsite to clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in an IT related field of study.
- 3-5 years of server and network related work experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Familiar with DNS, DHCP, IIS, SQL, and VoIP.
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 experience preferred.
- Knowledge of IT security best practices and backup and disaster recovery technologies.
- Technical certifications a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, and can pass a drug test and background check.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and detailed-oriented.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Precision Business Solutions offers a full competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, profit sharing and matching IRA plan.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Matt Shutty, Director of Operations (email@example.com).
Precision Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, medical status, marriage status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran’s status.