Lauren Bungard works as a Technical Writer/Systems Administrator at Precision Business Solutions. Prior to joining PrecisionBS, Ms. Bungard worked for Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), a local defense contractor for over 15 years, where she provided Help Desk Support, conducted server maintenance, and created/reviewed various procedures, proposals, and technical reports.
Ms. Bungard holds an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration/Management from Cambria Rowe Business College. She also earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Management from Saint Francis University.
In her spare time, Ms. Bungard enjoys spending time with her nieces and nephew, hiking, watching Notre Dame Football (Go Irish!), and attending wine tastings.
- Cambria Rowe Business College, Associate’s Degree in Specialized Business Administration, Management/Microcomputer Applications
- Saint Francis University, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Management
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Delta Epsilon Sigma National Scholastic Honor Society
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Saint Francis University
- President’s Award – Outstanding Continuing Education Student in the B.S. in Computer Systems Management Degree Program, Saint Francis University
- David’s Lutheran Church- Member of the Communications Team
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO)- Volunteer Soccer Coach