Precision Business Solutions is seeking a qualified individual for a part time paid internship to assist our Marketing and Graphic Design department. Precision Business Solutions is a fun and fast paced company to work for, as we primarily deal in technology, which is only changing daily. We’re a service company, so our people are key, and are rewarded by competitive compensation, a fun work environment, and great benefits. We work closely in a team oriented environment and pride ourselves in offering a high level of service to our clients.
• Maintain social media presence
• Brochure design
• Website updates
• Assist Director of Marketing with various daily tasks.
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite
• Graphic Design skills
• Ability to research new ideas and stay current on technology changes
• Be able to navigate and update Facebook, LinkedIn, etc…
• Website design experience preferred, not required
• Minimum 10 hours per week
• Highly motivated
• Enthusiastic and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Matt Shutty, Director of Operations (email@example.com).
Precision Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, medical status, marriage status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran’s status.